Hideyuki Fukasawa is a sound composer for Capcom.
Fukasawa has also been involved with games such as Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire and anime such as Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto.
- Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny (2003)- Assistant Sound Engineering, Lead Compositions by Tarō Iwashiro
- Chaos Legion (2003)
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (2006)- In-game compositions, Cutscene compositions by Jamie Christopherson
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight (2006)
- Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto (2007)- Anime TV Series
- Street Fighter IV (2009)
- Super Street Fighter IV (2010)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (2011)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2011)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)