|Height||5'4" (163 cm)|
|Weight||Refused to tell|
|Debut||Guilty Gear X|
|Voiced by||Manami Komori|
Jam Kuradoberi is a playable character from Guilty Gear series. She is of Chinese descent, and is one of the few characters in the game who fights bare-fisted, supplemented with Ki force. She is a talented chef and a restaurant owner, whose business is constantly being affected by the events in the story.
The Legacy of Jam KuradoberiEdit
- Guilty Gear X (2000-2006)
- Guilty Gear X Plus (2001)
- Guilty Gear X: Advance Edition (2002)
- Guilty Gear X ver 1.5 (2003)
- Guilty Gear XX (2002-2003)
- Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload (2003-2008)
- Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005-2007)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core (2006-2008)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus (2008-2012)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus R (2012-2013)
- Guilty Gear Petit (2001)
- Guilty Gear Petit 2 (2001)
- Guilty Gear Isuka (2004-2006)
- Guilty Gear Dust Strikers (2006-2007)
- Guilty Gear: Judgment (2006)
Jam stands 5'4" tall, with long brown hair worn in a waist-length loop and secured at the top of her head with a "Pokka" Oolog tea can. She has brown eyes, fair skin, and a very athletic physique.
Jam's costume is a tight-fitting Chinese-styled dress of red silk and black trim. It has no sleeves and falls to about the top of her thighs and is cut high over the hip. Under this she wears a second skirt, which is white with red trim and about the same length as the red dress (but it covers her hips, which the red dress doesn't). On her arms she wears wide "sleeves" made from red silk with black trim. These sleeves are held on by straps at her upper bicep. On her feet Jam wears high-heeled red boots with black trim.
Jam is a woman who often jumps to conclusions and is quick to make decisions, while taking the consideration of others into account. In Guilty Gear XX, she immediately got into fights with the other characters, suspecting them as the arsonists who burnt her restaurant down. Jam also takes great pride in her Chinese heritage and skill in both fighting and cooking, often using food as a reference. Overall, she is a very energetic person who is sometimes a little silly, but still tries to establish friendships.
Jam Kuradoberi's theme is "Babel Nose" from Guilty Gear and Guilty Gear XX.
- Jam's theme song, often misread as "Babel Noise," is consistently written "Babel Nose" in all official material.
- In the anime and manga Genshiken, the character Kanako Ohno cosplays Jam.
- Jam gains a new Overdrive in Guilty Gear XX Λ Core that resembles Kenshiro's 100 Crack Fist of the North Star.
- In the webcomic, MegaTokyo (strips 770-772), Junko and Largo can be seen playing and dressing up as Jam and Johnny, fighting in a game called Punished Pinion. The L337 D00D can later be seen as Kliff Undersn.
- As one of the "unarmed" characters in the series, Jam's Slash and H-Slash attacks produce stronger punches and kicks.
- BlazBlue character Litchi Faye-Ling's character theme, "Oriental Flower" is a remixed version of Jam's "Babel Nose".
|Guilty Gear Characters|