|Debut||Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|
The Kori Blade is Sub-Zero's weapon from Mortal Kombat series. It appeared only three Mortal Kombat games; Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. The blade itself is made by Sub-Zero freezing water vapor, manipulating it so that it forms the shape of the sword, hence its name; "Kori" derives from koori (氷), which is Japanese for ice.
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002)
- Mortal Kombat: Deception (2004-2005)
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006)
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (2006-2007)
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008)
- Mortal Kombat (2011)
- Sub-Zero and Frost are the only two with the ability to form their weapons out of ice.
- Though it is made of ice, it doesn't shatter when used. This might possibly be due to the enhanced powers of Sub-Zero, allowing him to keep his weapon from breaking or melting.
- In Mortal Kombat (2011), some of Sub-Zero's moves involve the Kori Blade, but after using it the blade shatters, this can just be a game mechanic or it could mean that Sub-Zero's powers are not yet strong enough to maintain the blade this early in the timeline.
- In his cybernetic form, Sub-Zero can create a larger version of the Kori Blade in the form of a Zweihander (Greatsword).