|Height||5'10" (178 cm)|
|Weight||128 lbs (58 kg)|
Aquila (Guilty Gear 2: Overture)
Magnolia Eclair II (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
|English Voice Actor|| Liam O'Brien (Guilty Gear 2: Overture)|
Sam Riegel (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Takeshi Kusao|
Ky Kiske (カイ＝キスク, Kai Kisuku) is a playable character in the Guilty Gear series. As one of the two leading characters (the other being Sol Badguy), he is one of the most well known characters, and has been an integral part of the series since the first Guilty Gear. He is a very charismatic young man who possesses a strong sense of justice and a devout religiosity, which sustain and guide him through all manner of shaking uncertainties.
The Legacy of Ky KiskeEdit
- Guilty Gear (1998-2009)
- Guilty Gear Club (2006)
- Guilty Gear RoA (2006)
- Guilty Gear X (2000-2006)
- Guilty Gear X Plus (2001)
- Guilty Gear X: Advance Edition (2002)
- Guilty Gear X ver 1.5 (2003)
- Guilty Gear XX (2002-2003)
- Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload (2003-2008)
- Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005-2007)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core (2006-2008)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus (2008-2012)
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core R (2012-2013)
- Guilty Gear Petit (2001)
- Guilty Gear Petit 2 (2001)
- Guilty Gear Isuka (2004-2006)
- Guilty Gear Dust Strikers (2006-2007)
- Guilty Gear: Judgment (2006)
- Guilty Gear 2: Overture (2007-2009)
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (2014)
His usual outfit is a loosely-fitting, blue base version of the white dime-a-dozen Sacred Order of Holy Knights (aka, the Holy Order) Uniform, fastened together by a white belt buckle is inscribed with the word "HOPE".
Ky is a deeply religious man, the adjective describing both his devotion to God, as well as his commitment to the ideals of law, order, and honor. He is diligent and scrupulous. However, despite his great faith and strong conviction, he is not beyond doubt, and is not entirely incapable of seeing the colors between black and white. Loyal to his ideas more than his surroundings, Ky will not hesitate to investigate his superiors if he believes them to be undermining his conceptions of justice. He is a compassionate man and chivalrous in the classical way, being known to hold back against female opponents if he is forced to fight them. Though his strong beliefs tend to color his moral world black and white, his experiences have developed his character beyond this caricature.
In his Overture profile, it is stated that his position as a king made him lose some of his zeal, but he gains a new perspective over things in its place.
Ky's theme is "Holy Orders (Be just or be dead)" from Guilty Gear.
- Ky's exact age is never revealed, but various hints can determine the range. He's at least 21 years old in the first game and at least 26 in Overture.
- Ky was wearing an eye-patch like Sin in his short story, its purpose is still unknown.
- Ky has more themes than any other character. He shares six songs with Sol, one with Order-Sol and one with his own son, Sin, making a total of eight rivalry songs.
- One of Ky's shouts during battle is "kokoda", meaning "here it is". But players always mishear this as "coconuts", because of the lack of English dub and translation.
- Besides "coconuts," players always make fun of Ky's phrase in the Guilty Gear X anime trailer: "Oh no! I'm falling!"
- During Ky's Instant Kill (Rising Force), a figure of a woman can be seen curled into the ball of lightning, and then would fly along the projectile. Her nature is unknown.
- Ky can be seen once in a black outfit in one of the early drafting books.
- Takeshi Kusao, Ky's voice actor, is known for voicing heroic young men using swords.
|Guilty Gear Characters|