- "I am pleased, mortal. I will give you my Razor. Use it to wreak havoc on Tamriel."
- ―Mehrunes Dagon
|Franchise||The Elder Scrolls|
|Debut||The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall|
Mehrunes' Razor, also known as The Dagger of the Final Wounds, Bane of the Righteous and Kingslayer, is a Daedric artifact from The Elder Scrolls series. It is a small black and silver dagger with the Daedric character for the letter "O", , engraved halfway along the scabbard.
Mehrunes' Razor is obtained upon completion of Pieces of the Past. It will only be awarded if the Dragonborn chooses to kill Silus Vesuius. Otherwise, a grateful Silus will head safely back to his museum and place the Razor's fragments into a sealed display case which can't be interacted with.
The Razor itself is comprised of the following pieces:
- Pommel Stone of Mehrunes' Razor - Held by Drascua in Dead Crone Rock.
- Hilt of Mehrunes' Razor - Located in Jorgen and Lami's House in Morthal.
- Shards of Mehrunes' Razor - Kept by Ghunzul in Cracked Tusk Keep.
- Scabbard of Mehrunes' Razor - Kept by Silus Vesuius in the Mythic Dawn Museum.