|Name||Rolento F. Schugerg|
|Height||5'10" (152 cm)|
|Weight||175 lbs (80 kg)|
|Weapon(s)||Stick and Special Forces training|
|English Voice Actor||Dameon Clarke|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Jin Yamanoi|
- Final Fight (1989)
- Final Fight 2 (1993-2009)
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (1996-2011)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (1998-2011)
- Final Fight Revenge (1999)
- Ultra Street Fighter IV (2014)
Rolento is an American-born German who wears a very militant outfit, with weapon belts (where he keeps his grenades) going over his shoulders, and a red beret on his head. He has a red scarf under his worn yellow outfit and fights with a green staff. This is a change from how he originally appeared in Final Fight, in which he wore tiger stripe camouflage fatigues and wielded a brown staff.
Rolento's theme is a USFIV remix of his boss theme from Final Fight.
- According to Seth Killian, Rolento was created by Neo_G (Ishizawa Hidetoshi) and his name was stated to be "Laurence" (arguably "Laurent") when he was in the concept stages or first becoming a character, but due to L and R confusion in Japanese and additions of vowels at the end of words in transliteration, "Laurence" became "Rolento".
- Rolento is said to have played a big part in Doctrine Dark's story in the Street Fighter EX series, as he is the reason that Doctrine Dark was driven mad. However despite this, Rolento is not playable, nor does he make any non-playable appearances in the entire series whatsoever.
- A character with similar appearance who uses similar tactics, Jack Krauser, appears in Resident Evil 4, another Capcom property.